Questions Professional

How do I go about finding a property
The first thing to do is call us and register your details as the properties are coming in all the time and some don't even get onto our web site.

I am working but my partner is a student can we rent through you.
Yes, however council tax is payable but you can obtain a 25% discount.

How much money do I have to pay to move into a property?
It does depend, but normally you will need one months rent and one months rent as a deposit/bond (this is refundable to you at the end of your tenancy) subject to conditions. Plus you have to pay an agency fee of £162.00 + VAT. = £195.00 per peson

How long do I have to take the property for?
Normally you would be given a 6 month Assured Shorthold Tenancy agreement; however you may need the property for longer. Or you may only need it for 1 month upwards. You let us know what you need and we will try and find a place and the time scale you need.

Do you do Company lets and relocation?
Yes, we are always very happy to help and can offer bespoke packages to meet your requirements.

How long does it take to move in?
It varies on you and the property. We can get tenants in within days if it necessary. And in one case we moved someone in within hours of seeing the property. So no set rules.